Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Having submitted the artwork shortly before Christmas, I've just received the finished instrument column decals from the printers. I think this is the first time anyone's made these for the 948s and other Heralds with the grey switchgear, I've certainly not seen any in the time I've been working with Triumphs!


I've tried to cover all the major types used by Triumph - Spitfires, Heralds (Grey and Black backgrounds), TRs, GT6s, in RHD and LHD form.
These are all printed as pairs, so no mis-matches on colours.

Anyone who's ever built model kits will be familiar with the way these work. Half a minute or so in lukewarm water, and the decal is ready to slide off it's backing into place on the cowl.

I'll have these listed on the website by the end of the week, I'm just waiting on a delivery of glassine envelopes so I can package them safely.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 pm, Blogger Craig Gingell said...

Great work Bill!

 
At 10:44 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Very good work indeed. Unfortunately 20 years late for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home